Desperado (单曲)-KOKIA

歌手: kokia 发布时间:

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

亡命之徒 为什么你还没清醒

You been out ridin' fences for so long now.

你在围栏上呆了好久了

Oh,you're a hard one, I know that you got your reasons,

啊 你真的很难劝动 但是我知道你有你的理由

These things that are pleasin' you can hurt you somehow.

那些令人开心的事情总能伤害到你

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds,boy,

不要去拿钻石的皇后

She'll beat you if she's able, you know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.

她会打你 如果她可以的话 你知道红心皇后是你最好的赌注

Now it seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table,

在我看来 你的面前有着很好的选择

But you only want the ones that you can't get.

但是你只要你得不到的那些

Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no younger, your pain and your hunger,

亡命之徒啊 你已经不年轻了 你的痛苦和饥饿

They're drivin' you home.

它们在把你赶回原点

And freedom,oh, freedom, well, that's just some people talkin',

自由 噢自由 那只是有些人说的

Your prison is walkin' through this world all alone.

你是孤独闯世界的囚犯

Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?

难道冬天时 你的双脚不冷吗

The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine,It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.

天空不会下雪 太阳也不会照耀 白天和黑夜无法分清

You're losin' all your highs and lows.

你在失去感到开心和低落的能力

Ain't it funny how the feelin' goes away?

你不觉得那种感觉的失去很奇怪吗

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

亡命之徒啊 你为什么不清醒

Come down from your fences,open the gate.

从围栏上下来 打开你心中的闸门吧

It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you.

现在也许在下雨 但是你头上有一道彩虹

You better let somebody love you, you better let somebody love you before it's too late.

你最好让某人爱你 你最好让某人爱你 在一切都太迟之前

-End-

友情链接